12 items found for "nursery"
- A Boho Modern Nursery Design: A Dreamy Haven to Rest, Play and Pray!
Get ready to swoon over the reveal of our boho modern baby girl nursery for our favorite mini client as a gentle reminder of the power of faith and create an atmosphere of spiritual connection in the nursery And when of the most critical areas to a nursery is of course, where momma and baby will be most of the We loved designing this boho modern baby girl nursery to say the least. Combining bohemian organic aesthetics with sleek contemporary elements and gold accents, this nursery
- Project Reveal // Alligator Themed Baby Boy Nursery
Enter baby boy nursery! End result = one of my favorite nursery designs ever! . ✔️ The reading nook was a must - we love to be intentional about our nurseries and reading always
- Summer Art Series - Bring the Beach Home with Ocean Art
The beauty of a coastal art theme is that it can transition from nursery to playroom and even to powder
- Project Reveal // California Contemporary Part 2 - The Outdoor Oasis
Grab some cute planters from Target or West Elm and hit up your local nursery or even Home Depot for
- The Layered Living Series - How to Layer Your Home
textured walls, if we could, every home we design would have a statement wallpaper in a powder room, nursery
- Free Design Friday Featuring Target Outdoor
Or maybe you want a funky nursery (just add a crib and rocker of course), done.
- Today is the day! The Pillow Collection by Ann Ueno has arrived.
to be a part of people’s homes in every way possible – whether that is a gut renovation, designing a nursery
- How to Design an Outdoor Oasis
If you have a local nursery or plant store, USE THEM!
- 8 Design Hacks for Kids Rooms To Implement NOW!
When I designed this nursery for a client of mine, we purposely bought a West Elm dresser as the "changing
- Miami Inspired Toddler Bedroom
- IKEA Carpet (from her nursery/I left it) - FLOR Faux fur rugs - Target Striped bunny bean bag - Land
- How to Design the Perfect Master Bedroom
If you don't have the space or the right natural lighting for a Fiddle Leaf, ask your local nursery or
- How to Design the Perfect Family Room
Or maybe when it's a nursery I just have all the feels the entire length of the project?!